This Easy Breakfast Casserole comes together in no time for a weekend breakfast! Combine eggs with sausage, frozen hashbrown potatoes, and cheese for the ultimate easy breakfast or brunch casserole!
- 1 lb Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese - I like cheddar but you can use your favorite
- ½ package Frozen Hashbrowns 15oz
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble sausage into a skillet on the stove and brown completely. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and milk together and whisk well.
- Add salt and pepper to this mixture and stir.
- To a 9x13 dish, add frozen hashbrowns, sausage, and cheese - stir together in the dish
- Pour the egg/milk mixture into the dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes - covered with foil. Remove the foil and bake for about 10-15 minutes more until the dish is bubbly and cheese is melted.