Easy Breakfast Casserole has hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs. This hash brown breakfast casserole can be made overnight. Perfect for a Holiday breakfast!
WHAT MAKES THIS HASH BROWN CASSEROLE EASY?
Seriously, it took me longer to preheat my oven than it did for me to prepare this egg casserole. I used frozen hash browns, shredded cheese, and cubed ham. So, the only real prep work that I had to do was crack open the eggs.
This casserole will feed a crowd. It makes 12 portions.
It would be perfect around the holidays since you only need to spend about 5 minutes in the kitchen putting it together. Then, just let it bake.
Cheddar, Ham, as well as Egg Casserole
- 24 oz. frozen hash browns -about 8 cups
- 16 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese -shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk -i used skim
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour, uncovered. The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.