At Michigan where I live now, there are many Chinese restaurant, literally they are everywhere. From the cheap to the upscale. I have been trying crab rangoon cheap from lunch special college children (the price is worth and certainly do not expect too high).
Then there is a chance to try Crab Rangoon in a restaurant that is priced reasonably and the interest of many. It? Hmm don’t be asked. “Kriukk, then the cheese lumerrrr in the mouth”.
- 4 pcs Crabmeat (stick)
- 226 gr Cream cheese
- 3 rods Onion
- 4 pcs Garlic
- 75 gr Grated Mozarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- Wonton Leather (ready-made)
- Little Pepper
- Chicken broth Sedkit
- Sweet spicy sauce for dipping/Cocolan
- Let the cream cheese warm in room temperature, until the texture of flexure to be easy to mix into other ingredients.
- Chopped crabmeat
- Thinly sliced scallion
- Puree garlic, mushroom broth, pepper powder
- Mix all the ingredients above and stir until evenly
- Enter the oyster sauce. TASTE TEST! If it's enough salty, the soy sauce can be just a skip or add a little bit
- Put the cheese Mozarella
- Stir again
- Ready to wrap with the skins.
- Fried with hot oil (deep fry)
- Ready served with sweet spicy sauce