Turn the old bottle cap into an adorable snowman ornament with a little wire and spray paint! An easy addition to the winter snow theme on your tree!
- Bottle caps
- Satin ribbon
- White spray paint
- Holiday decorations or embellishments
- Tool for creating holes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Start by adding holes to your bottle caps using a sharp tool and hammer;Putting holes in bottle caps for making snowman decorations
- Next, you will spray paint the bottle caps and set them aside to dry. I allowed around 30-minutes to dry;Spray painting bottle caps for snowman ornaments
- Once the bottle caps are dry, you will connect them together with wire leaving the top bottle cap with a slightly longer piece of wire for adding hanger later;Adding wire hangers to snowman decorations
- Now, you will add a face to your snowman with a nose outline filled in with orange marker;Adding a face to the bottle cap snowman crafts
- Then you add dots down the front for buttons;Adding buttons down front of snowman ornaments
- Now, you will add a small piece of ribbon around the “neck” under the first bottle cap. Secure it with hot glue and add embellishments or berries to the bow;Tying a ribbon onto the bottle cap snowman ornaments
- Thread a loop of twine or ribbon through the top to hang the snowman ornament on the tree;Adding a piece of twine to a snowman ornament
- Add to your tree!A bottle cap snowman ornament hanging on a Christmas tree
Add glitter spray to this ornament to make it sparkle more on the tree!