A cold spinach cream dip made without mayo and with cream cheese! This is one of the most interesting for me and very easy to prepare. I want to make it first and then add it to the freshly cut bread bowl when the guests arrive!
Total cost to make this spinach recipe
Frozen spinach: $0.98
Cream cheese: $1.59
Sour Cream: $1.00
Total Price: $4.74 (the bread bowl is additional)
Easy Cold Spinach Dip With Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt (*or to taste)
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 1 10 oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (1.5 cups squeezed) ((thawed))
- 1 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (1 cup) ((Small Diced))
- 2 Scallions (1/3 cup) ((Chopped))
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out ALL excess water using a towel or paper towels. (You can defrost in the microwave if you need to do it quickly)
- Add spinach and all other ingredients to a mixer and mix until fully incorporated.
- Prepare your bread bowl if using. Cut off the top and scoop out the middle.
- Add dip to desired serving bowl and serve cold with veggies, crackers, bread and/or pita!
- If cooled before serving, let it dip into room temperature before serving. (Cream cheese will be too stiff to be taken if immediately removed from the fridge.)
- Bake your ribbons or bake your buns for crispy and warm elements!
- Attach a small spoon of dish in the sauce so you don’t have to worry about the double sauce out there!
- Save the part in your bread bowl! Freeze and use as croutons or to make meatballs later!