Freezer Breakfast Sandwich is made with roasted eggs and topped with cheese, sausage, bacon, or ham on top of the English muffin. It makes the front sandwich easy and delicious.
Making food early is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
How to Make Sandwich Breakfast Freezer?
Prepare eggs: Shake eggs, milk, salt, and pepper, then put egg mixture into a 9 × 13 woks that are lubricated by oil.
Bake: Bake for 18-22 minutes, or only until the middle part is set. When baking eggs, make sure not to cook too much! You want the center to be almost unregulated. The eggs will be more mature when the breakfast sandwich is heated, so we want the texture to stay good, and not mature. Let the egg cool and cut into 12 squares.
Assemble: Half of the top beach English muffin with eggs, cheese, and meat.
Eat or Freeze: If you are consuming your breakfast sandwich right away, heat the sandwiches at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. If you are freezing your breakfast sandwich, wrap each sandwich individually in wax paper, parchment paper, or tinfoil and place them in a freezer-safe resealable bag. Freeze for up to 1 month.
How to Reheat Frozen Breakfast Sandwich?
Remove the plastic wrap and wrap the sandwich with a tissue. Microwave for 1 minute on a defrost or 50% power. Flip the sandwich and microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute with high power, until warm.
You can also reheat a sandwich with a breakfast freezer in a toaster oven or a regular oven. My family even loves to take them camping and to bathe him on a campfire!
To Make a Healthy Freezer Breakfast Sandwich:
There are so many variations that you can use to make this healthy breakfast freezer sandwich!
- Switch to wheat bread. Switching to pure wheat will add to the fibers that help our body regulate digestion, lower the risk of obesity disease, and help you feel full longer!
- When preparing the eggs, add the vegetables! Add whatever vegetables you like to the eggs before baking, including mushrooms, onions, paprika, spinach, zucchini, etc. Adding vegetables will also add valuable vitamins, minerals, and fibers and it will help the sandwich feel warmer!
- Use egg whites. You can cook egg roast only with egg whites! This will help lower your overall cholesterol and calorie levels or your breakfast freezer sandwich. If you use this method, you will want to add more egg whites than requested.
- Swap out meat. You can swap the bacon with turkey bacon, sausage for turkey sausage, or completely ignore the meat!
Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices cooked bacon, sausage patties, ham, or canadian bacon
- 12 English muffins
- 12 slices cheddar cheese , or your favorite cheese
- Heat the oven first to 325 degrees. Spreads the 9x13 ' pan generously.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. (I used an electric mixer to make it easier).
- Pour the egg mixture into an oily frying pan and bake for 18-22 minutes, or only until the middle part is set. Do not cook excessively.
- Lift from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into 12 squares.
- Top each English muffin half with egg, cheese, meat, and the other half of the muffin. If you are consuming right away, heat the sandwiches at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Wrap each sandwich separately in the tin paper, wax paper, or parchment paper and place it inside the bag which can be closed back in the freezer. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- Thaw in the fridge overnight, for best results. Remove paper and wrap the sandwich in a paper towel. Microwave for 40 seconds - 1 minute on defrost (or 50% power). Flip the sandwich over and microwave for 10-30 seconds on high power, until warmed through.
- You can also reheat the sandwiches in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, or in the toaster oven.