Easy and fluffy, healthy greek yogurt pancakes you can whip up in a hurry!
Sweet Potato Asparagus Hash with Fried Eggs
- 2 large swet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch aparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 to 8 large eggs
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degees F.
- Toos the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the paprika, 1½ tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Spread on a rimmed baking pan in a single layer and bake, stirring once or twice, until tender and golden in sports, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and ¼ teaspoon sal and cook. stirring occasionally, until softened and golden, about 15 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minutes. Increase the heat to medium hight and add the aparagus. Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the roasted sweet potatoes and sage and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the hash to a bowl, cover and keep warm.
- Add the remaining ½ tablespoon oil to the skillet and heat. Crack the eggs into the skilled and fry the eggs as desired. Divide the hash among plates and top with the fried eggs. Serve with hot sauce.