Huevos rancheros implies just “rancher’s-style” eggs, as well as suggests a passionate behind time morning meal that will be actually consumed through a breeder or even farm-hand after striving all of early morning. “Huevos” remains in the label, therefore you understand certainly there certainly has actually to become eggs, however there is likewise constantly some kind of tomato-based sauce, little tortillas, as well as experienced beans of some kind. Past that, certainly there certainly are actually as numerous methods to earn it as certainly there certainly are actually individuals that like it, which is actually towards state, a LOT! Our variation has to do with as fundamental as can easily be—we desired our huevos rancheros dish to become fast sufficient that we’d really be actually ready to deal with it very primary thing in the early morning.
- 2 cans Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Medium salsa (plus more for serving)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 Corn tortotillas
- 4 Eggs, fried over medium
- Cotija cheese
- Hot sauce
- In a medium sized skillet add black beans, 1 1/2 cups salsa and salt. Stir mixture and bring to a simmer. Continue to cook until most of the liquid has absorbed, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a dry skillet set over medium heat, warm each tortilla until soft and edges begin to brown.
- On a plate add tortillas, top with 1 cup of the bean mixture and a fried egg. Garnish with additional salsa, cotija cheese, cilantro, avocado, and hot sauce if desired. Continue with the remaining servings and serve warm.