This is actuallya morning mealproduct that could beready on a vacationweekend break for homevisitors, howeveris actuallyeasysufficientto earn for dailyget on. The entire wheat batter includes no sugar as well asis actuallypackedalong with sliced apples.
For covering, attempt a smear of apple butter, a drizzle of fruit syrup or evenspray of cinnamon sugar. Obviously, it isconventionaltowardsperform a Dutch infantalong with a press of lemon as well as powdered sugar, howeverit isfantasticalong with butter as well as maple syrup, as well.
Whole-Wheat Apple Pancake
- 3-4 apples, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- Melt the butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the apples and saute until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle the cinnamon over them and stir to combine. Distribute the apples evenly in the skillet.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Whisk the eggs, flour, milk, vanilla and salt to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter over the apples in the skillet. Bake the pancake until puffed up and set in the center, 10-12 minutes. Divide into triangles and serve with your desired toppings.