Easy Cold Spinach Dip With Cream Cheese
There are some staples that are owned by almost every spinach sauce. You can use all the following ingredients or just a few. The top 2 is "Staples ". Either way, this sauce is so versatile that you have to feel free to add and replace the ingredients as you want.
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt (*or to taste)
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 1 10 oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (1.5 cups squeezed) ((thawed))
- 1 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (1 cup) ((Small Diced))
- 2 Scallions (1/3 cup) ((Chopped))
Thaw spinach and squeeze out ALL excess water using a towel or paper towels. (You can defrost in the microwave if you need to do it quickly)
Add spinach and all other ingredients to a mixer and mix until fully incorporated.
Prepare your bread bowl if using. Cut off the top and scoop out the middle.
Add dip to desired serving bowl and serve cold with veggies, crackers, bread and/or pita!
- If cooled before serving, let it dip into room temperature before serving. (Cream cheese will be too stiff to be taken if immediately removed from the fridge.)
- Bake your ribbons or bake your buns for crispy and warm elements!
- Attach a small spoon of dish in the sauce so you don't have to worry about the double sauce out there!
- Save the part in your bread bowl! Freeze and use as croutons or to make meatballs later!
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 16.1g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 1.2g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.4mg