This decadent-yet-healthy espresso-fueled acai bowl is gluten-free, too.
Gluten Free Espresso Banana-Acai Bowls
- Two 3.5-ounce frozen unsweetened acai smoothie packs
- 2 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1 ripe banana, plus more sliced, for topping
- 1 cup cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tbsp walnut butter or raw walnuts
- 2 shots espresso, at room temperature or cold
- Chopped dark chocolate, chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries or unsweetened shredded coconut, for topping
- In a blender (preferably high-speed), puree together the acai, dates, banana, dairy-free milk, cacao powder, walnut butter and espresso until smooth. Top with the sliced banana and some of the toppings.